- Annual mean wage for a qualified bookkeeper in New Mexico is: $36,000 per year, or $18.00 per hour. (NM Department of Workforce Solutions' data).
- Approximate payroll taxes: 10%
- Over head cost per hour: $5.00
- Typical efficiency, productive hours VS hours paid: 60% - if you're lucky!
- Hourly rate plus payroll tax = 19.8/Hr
- Including overhead = 24.8/Hr
- Adjusted for efficiency = 41.33/Hr
A Bookkeeper On Your Payroll?
Are you sure?
The real cost of a qualified bookkeeper, on your payroll, is $41.33 per productive hour, plus management time, turnover disruption and recruitment costs!
Clarity, Control & Confidence
Get Them Today: 505-771-1445